About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

We are back

We are back from NC.  It was a LOONNGG trip.  Way too much traffic on the East Coast!  What's the deal from Baltimore to Richmond???

The trip down took almost three extra hours.  The trip home was a little better (almost 12 hours), but really so unnecessary.  Traffic wears a person down.  I don't know how people commute to work in traffic every day, twice a day.  I could not do it!

My daughter has a beautiful apartment this year.  Her bedroom and bathroom are bigger than mine at my house.  True! The roommates are new, so we will have to see how that pans out!

I am back to the job search and babysitting trips!  All is right with the world again!

But I miss her!

No comments: