About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Trips Time

Now that I haven't been working full time, I've been helping out my sister with the triplets.

I babysat two days this week.  We made a cake, made jam, baked zucchini bread and played with the dog.  We made it to the library for some new summer books (about chickens) and played a lot!  I also introduced them to Shark Week!  You are never too young to start learning about sharks!

EDIT:

I wrote this post and then I scheduled it.....and in the meantime, I got to babysit the trips another day - Three times in four days!  They are really a blessing!!!

I only had the morning session with them while I was job hunting, so we didn't exactly do too much, but they are fun!




1 comment:

Abbi said...

How nice that you can help your sister out and have lots of fun too. I wish you all the best in your job hunting!