About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Another Honor

My brother and his wife were recently honored by St. Mary-St. Michael School here in town for their Christian Compassion.  They were very deserving of the honor as they do so, so much for the school, the church and the community.  My whole family came to congratulate them. there were other honorees also and the committee had to get a bigger room as so many people wanted to come to celebrate these honorees!

 My brothers and sisters and myself and my sister in law who won the award. 
 The family that represented without my hubby and my sisters hubby (for some unknown reason)

My mom with my brother and sister-in-law.

No comments: