About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Season

Lent is almost over and Easter is upon us.

It is the holiest of days.

We attended Holy Thursday Mass last night.  It was done well with the washing of the feet and a short procession.  However, nothing beats St. Mary's Mass on Holy Thursday.  If you have never been there before, I invite you to attend.  The children's procession is beautiful!

Today is Good Friday - I bake in the morning and go to church at 3:00 pm.  A ritual that I have done for decades.  I planned on running a race after church, but I haven't been able to run at all this spring due to weather and life, so I will try to run again next year.

Tomorrow is Holy Saturday.  Both of my grandparents died on Holy Saturday, so it is a day spent at work, then visiting old friends and then visiting the cemetery.  I will also attend the Easter Vigil Mass at 8:00 pm.

God Bless!

No comments: