About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Interviews and life

Since I started looking for a job (about three weeks ago), I have had one phone interview and two face to face interviews.  I am lucky that I am still getting the interviews, but nothing has come from them yet.    I wait and hope.

This is my last full week of work.  The following week the school is on vacation so I am planning on long postponed doctor visits, car maintenance visits, and spring cleaning.

The week after that, we will be away for a little while and I am looking forward to a little R & R.

Then I need to get serious with the job hunt!!!


No comments: