About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, April 6, 2015

COFFEE

For those of you who know me, you know I love my coffee.

My coffee maker was old and well used and the coffee coming out of it just was horrible.  I tried to clean it out with vinegar and nothing seemed to work, so I got rid of it.

Down in the basement, I had this old corning ware coffee pot  - it is old.  I have no idea where it came from?  I think I bought it at a tag sale one time so that I could use it when we used to camp, right on the campfire grate!

Anyway, it makes a nice hot pot of coffee.  It does take longer than usual, but isn't something worth while, worth the wait?

Cheers, as I drink my third cup!

No comments: