About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And thar she blows!!!


We had a wind and rain storm yesterday.  It was quite bad....a lot of people lost power locally and unfortunately, we lost our shed.  We actually didn't lose it, it is right there, but with one door gone (we have no idea where that is) and about 8 feet off the ground and just sitting upright...We have no idea what it is balanced on?  But we called our insurance company (who I have to say has been great this year!) and we are having someone take the shed down and then we can go through everything.  Unfortunately, all our summer stuff was in there: chairs, table, lawnmover, grill, etc.  I think we lost the grill and the lawnmower and the table, we may be able to save the chairs.  Always something!!!!

1 comment:

Farmer's Daughter said...

It was very windy here too!

I've given you an award, so come on over to my blog and check it out!