The Farmer's Daughter has given me a blogger award. So I have to tell you all seven things that you may not know about me.....
1. We make bread every day. We haven't bought bread in a few months now!
2. My family has a family dinner every Wednesday night. Most of my immediate family of 27 are usually there. It is crazy, but it is wonderful.
3. I have the greatest friends and family in the world. I was blessed with people who love me and who have helped me through the toughest days. I love them all and they know who they are!
4. My all time favorite television show is The Waltons.
5. My son was just (today!) accepted to the Wallingford Police Dept. on a conditional offer to be a police officer - He has to pass four more tests (he has already passed about six). He will be graduating in May from Uconn.
6. We lost our shed this week. (see blog below)
7. I make my own laundry detergent and just this week I made my own dishwasher detergent. They work and are very inexpensive.
So, there you have it. Thank you Abbi for nominating me and now I have to nominate others. And these are some of my favorites:
Proverbs 31 Living