About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Shopping...Zumba


I hate shopping....but I have no choice. Our kitchen chairs have just fallen apart, one by one. They are dangerous to sit in. My husband's chair has no back and three of the others are held together with duck tape....kind of scary! So it is time. I have saved up some money and we are going to look for six new kitchen chairs....To be fair, this was a hand-me-down set. The table is still good, but the chairs.....not so good!

This afternoon, I am going to Lauren's for Zumba. We have our two playlists and we will do them both (tough afternoon) and we need to practice, practice, practice....

No comments: