About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winter time.....

Usually, during this time of the year, I am relatively bored. I seem to have all the time in the world and I actually look for things to do, just to get out of the house....This year, things are different. My daughter is very involved with cheerleading, I feel like I am running her somewhere every day. Zumba now keeps me quite busy at least two nights a week, sometimes three....Hubby likes to visit with friends at least once a week. We have dinner with my entire family every Wednesday night and I also have my library board meeting on Wednesdays once a month. Sundays are busy with CCD teaching and Nonni....

I am not bored. I am uber-busy. I guess it is all good but you know what I could use....a nice BIG snowstorm to keep me home for two or three days....Now that would be NICE!!!!!!

No comments: