About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Busy Couple of Weeks

Within the last two weeks, I have gone to two wakes, sent out a card for a third wake, that I could not attend in MA. Took down the Christmas Tree (I left up the decorated mantle and the Nativity set because those came out really nice this year). I took my CPR test and passed, Did Zumba fitness four times, Got stuck in the house for two days because of snow. Had a very nice New Year's Eve split between two different house parties, had a card night with the girls at my sister-in-law Barbara's house and worked every day but the two holidays! Oh and two basketball games, a trip to NYC and this was all AFTER Christmas

Let's hope 2010 slows down just a little bit.....but not too much, I wouldn't know what to do with myself........

No comments: