About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, February 8, 2010

Busy Weekend

On Saturday afternoon, I attended my daughters first cheerleading competition of the season.  Although they were awesome, they came in fifth out of nine.  They have three more competitions this year.  My daughter was happy with the fifth place (although, I think it should have been third place) because last year, they came in last place....so, we are getting better!

Sunday was my Zumba Certification Basics #2.  It was a long day, but very well organized  and I always learn so much!!  Five more weeks until I start teaching!

I went to my brothers for Super Bowl Sunday.  I made it there before half time because Zumba ran a little late.  It was a great game and I'm so happy the Saints won! 

This morning, it is back to work as usual.  Have a great week.....

No comments: