About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Joy

The City Farm Girl wrote a blog on Chasing Joy.  I found it uplifting and beautiful.  I try to chase joy daily....sometimes it is a trial, sometimes it is very easy.  I try to find Joy in everything I do and THAT is not always easy.   Some of the things that I do find joy in:
  • My family (most of the time......)  :)
  • This morning when I got to sleep late because my daughter had a school delay
  • My dining room (weird, I know, but I love my Dining Room).  It brings me joy just to walk through it
  • My friends
  • Taking care of my hens (although three months now and no eggs!)
  • Church on Sunday and teaching CCD
  • Cooking....I really wish I had more time for this.
  • Reading (absolutely no time for this)
  • Crocheting.....47 out of 48 squares done now!!!
  • Zumba (Certification #2 coming up!)
  • The Superbowl
This isn't even half of the things that I consider joyful, but it is a start.  I'll post more this week. 
What are the joys in your life?

No comments: