About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, February 12, 2010

Joyful Friday

Another list for the week of things that brought me joy or things that I'm trying to find joy in:
  • My niece, Mary, getting her 1000th point in her high school basketball career.  Our whole family was there for her and it was wonderful, exciting, joyful.....Congratulations Mary on your achievement.  Since the inception of the girls high school basketball, there have only been six girls who have achieved this milestone. 
  • Snow Day on Wednesday!!!
  • Pasatelli (soup that my dad only makes once in a blue moon).  I'll write a blog on it soon.
  • Zumba!
  • Still having all my jobs.....I'm more grateful than joyful.
  • Seeing both my boys this past weekend.
  • My husband's 46th birthday this past Tuesday!  Happy Birthday Thomas!
Where did you find JOY this week??

No comments: