About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, February 22, 2010

Where are you?

Actually, where am I?  Where have I been?  I haven't posted in almost a week. 

Let me start with work.  Yes, all of my jobs are keeping me hopping!  I am taking on a new job as most of you know, with teaching Zumba three nights a week.  I honestly don't know if I'll be able to handle it all, but I'm giving it my best.  I usually succeed.  I just have to figure it all out.  And it takes a calendar, a reliable vehicle and some family members with patience. 

I hope to fit everything in.......and I realize that I only have about two more years of this craziness and then I can relax a little bit.  (The boys will be out of college - whew!!!)

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

You really are 'hopping'!!!

Have fun, and watch out for the next snowstorm! :)