About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, February 14, 2010

St. Valentine's Day

This past Tuesday was my husband's birthday.  Due to my niece Mary's 1000th point game (yea!!!) and a meeting at my daughter's school, I didn't even get to see my hubby on Tuesday.  So we celebrated today with his mom, Nonni, my parents, his sister, brother in law and nephew.  It was a great meal.  Linguini with seafood sauce (for my mother-in-law) and a pork roast with apricots and pineapple (one of my favorites).  I made cranberry nut bread, strawberry shortcakes and a strawberry cake with vanilla frosting for dessert....everything was red, so it was fun!!!

My son came home for all of ten minutes tonight to say hello, took leftovers and headed back up to college.  My daughter went to a friend's house for a sleepover, so it's just me and the hubby watching the Olympics tonight!  The Amazing Race starts too, but we recorded that to watch a different day.

No comments: