About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Back to Reality

We had a wonderful five days in Florida!  The weather was gorgeous, the beaches were beautiful and everything went great!!  I couldn't ask for more!

Yesterday, we were up at 5:00 am in Naples, FL, packed up the car, got the condo organized, got to the airport by 6:45, got through security and onto the plane by 7:45.  The plane left at 8:00 (terrible turbulence, the worse that I have ever been through!).  We landed 20 minutes early.  The car was waiting for us at Newark, the luggage came right away and I was back at work  at my desk at 12:30 pm.   I worked until 5:00, finally got back home, but had just enough time to change and get to my Zumba class.  Came back home and unpacked and passed out about 10:00 pm.

My reality (CT) is 43 degrees and rainy....my non-reality (FL) is 90 degrees and sunny!

But, it's all good!!!!

I will post pictures of the Fashion Show from last week and Naples from this week when I have a few minutes!

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

It's so great to get away, but also good to come home :)
I'm glad you had such nice weather down there!

Nancy said...

Wow Maria -- you had quite the day. Looking forward to those photos! :)