About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, April 1, 2011

Nor'easter a Bust!

The snow (and hype) that we were (maybe) going to get here in CT, ended up being a bust.  We got some rain over night and it isn't doing anything right now as I type. 

However, 2-1/2 hours north of here (where I was on Wednesday all day), they are getting slammed with up to 14 inches.  I'm thankful that I am in SOUTHERN New England. 

I hope your weather is springlike and I hope the crocuses are blooming.  I have some green, but no flowers yet. 

My son will be putting up a fenced enclosure in the back portion of our yard for the chickens, so they can free range without the hassle of the new puppy chasing them right back into the coop!  But the ground is still pretty frozen where he has to dig, so it will be another couple of weeks before we can get our yard the way we want it.  I know April showers bring May flowers, but I really, really want some nice weather!!!!  (We deserve it!). 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We finally got some sunshine today. I was beginning to think we weren't ever going to get rid of those dang clouds.

Enjoy your weekend, Maria. :)