About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Belated Easter!

I never had the opportunity to wish everyone a Happy Easter!  It was a crazy yet beautiful day here in CT.

My dad was in the hospital (which is actually one block away from my brothers house, where we were having dinner), so we were back and forth from the hospital to dinner.  Needless to say, I didn't get any pictures this year!

I hope you all had a beautiful day!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hoping you're enjoying the warmer weather and sunshine, and having the windows open once again!