About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Freebies

This is what I got for free in the last two weeks:

Cat Food
Stevia Sweetner
Dog Treats (perfect timing)
MORE cat food (hah!)
Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Sample
Makeup bag (fromTarget) filled with:
Neutragena Lip Balm
Shampoo and Conditioner samples
small bottle of Pantene conditioner
Nivea Lotion

I hope to get a lot more stuff in the future.  I have signed back on to Facebook, so I am getting those free things also.  Usually it takes four to six weeks for your freebies to come in, so I should be getting a lot of things soon!

1 comment:

Mug said...

Hi Maria.....I read in your profile that you raise chickens. I would love (I think!) to have a pen of chickens in our back yard....of course, we have many dogs, so I'm not sure how THAT would work, AND husband isn't too keen on the idea:(
Maybe one day....
I also read that you like Zumba....GrEaT name...Is it a dance:)(or is that the Rumba?)...or a card game?:)