About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ring Ceremony

At my daughter's high school, they have a ring ceremony for juniors.  The ring is the SAME ring that has been given to juniors for the last 50 years ( or so!).  If some of the girls don't buy a ring, they get to borrow one from an alumnae (which is what my daughter did - Thank you Catie!).

They dress up (very nicely), have Mass at their chapel and then a reception for the girls and their parents.  It is a very nice evening!
 The RING!

 Hope and I!

 Some of her friends!




1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great tradition and nice photos of the event. :)