About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A busy week

I'm in the midst of one of "those" weeks.  The earliest I've been home was 9:00 and that was last night.  Between working at my daughter's school, babysitting for Nonni, teaching classes, trying hard to not let the issues of the day stress me out, and on top of my regular jobs, I'm a little too busy to write.

But, with my last post, I joined the Rural Journal blog hop - it is in the right side bar.  If you have a minute, hop over there and check it out.  It is for homesteading and picture taking and anything rural!!

I took this picture a few days ago!

My first daffodil of the season, at least two weeks early.  Everything is early this year!  I'm not complaining!  Thanks, Eva!!

I have the big Run for the Roses, Kentucky Derby auction at my daughters school this weekend.  It is a huge event, which makes over $100,000.00 for her school!!  They have been working on it for about 8 months and it's all coming together.  The ladies are dressing in "Derby Day Apparal".  I have a dress with a matching hat!!  I'll post pictures of all the fine ladies and gents and the decorations (which are truly phenomenal!) this weekend!

Have a good one!!!

No comments: