About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, November 26, 2012

Bailey's Irish Cream

This is one of my favorite drinks.  I do not have it often, but about two weeks ago, I was given a recipe to make Bailey's Irish Cream at home. (THANK YOU, Karen!)

Ingredients:

1 cup Canadian Whiskey
1 cup Light Cream
3 Eggs
1 tsp. Chocolate Syrup
1 tsp. Instant Coffee
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk

Put all ingredients in to a blender and blend for at least one minute or until smooth, creamy and you know that the instant coffee granules are pulverized.

Pour into bottles that have the attached cap (see photo).  Refrigerate for 4-5 hours before serving.  This will last for at least 10 days in the fridge.




This is SO good!  I plan on giving it to folks for gifts this year.  I found a bunch of bottles at Marshalls - all different shapes and sizes!

No comments: