About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My new Glass

On our way to Pittsburgh, Debby found the cutest wine glass in the Sky Mall Catalog.

We laughed about it because she has become my canning partner and we both love wine and thought it was a great wine glass.

When we got to the Strip District in Pittsburgh, we had a late lunch, then shopped, then went to church and then headed to a wine store for a bottle of wine to share that evening at the hotel.  Would you believe we found this at the wine store....and Debby and Tony bought it for me!!







No comments: