About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Something new

My daughter was going to visit friends at a different college in NC this past weekend.  On her way, she and her friends stopped for this.  She texted me this picture and I could not figure out what it was!







It is cotton!

In this picture below, her and her friends stop at a farm to see what it is like (the three girls are from CT and NY and had never seen cotton growing before). 

There are farms all around her college like this that grow cotton, tobacco and other crops we had no idea about!! 

No comments: