About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pittsburgh

I am a little behind on my posts, but I wanted to tell you about my wonderful trip with Tony and Debby to Pittsburgh.  Our trip unfortunately got cut short with the arrival of Hurricane Sandy - they cancelled our Monday flight, so we had to leave early on Sunday night!  But we were thankful to make it home, because after our flight, the airports were closed down!!!

The Steelers won, so it was a good day and this was the week they wore those crazy retro uniforms.  I ended up loving them!!!






No comments: