About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, August 10, 2013

And away I go.....

On a very good note, I have started running again this week.  Last week with Bible School, I never had time and the week prior, I was prepping for Bible School and never had time!

I took off for the month of August in teaching Zumba, and my body knows it!!!

I have my favorite 5K race on Labor day and then I'm going to look for a 10K for October!  I am going to try to up my limit.  On my bucket list I wrote (years ago)....Race something longer than a 5K!    I figure once I write it here in my blog journal, it is something that I will have to do.....So I'm going to go for it (and then cross it off my bucket list). 

No comments: