About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, August 8, 2013

PSA for Today

LOCK YOUR CAR DOORS AT NIGHT


My hubby tells me all the time and I fluff him off.....

So far, we know of seven cars in our area that were broken into last night.  But really, they weren't broken into.  They were people like me (read: Stupid) that left the car unlocked.  I had two dollars in the center console.  They took the two dollars, but left all the change, the GPS and some costume jewelry.  I guess they just wanted cash. 

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

My gosh! Doesn't it always happen around the end of the summer?! I'm glad they were content with just taking the cash.
I always lock mine but sometimes the windows are open just a little...too...much!