About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Red Raspberry Jam

My mother in law had another good season of her red raspberries and my mom had another great season of her blueberry bush. 

I was able to can 4 pints of red raspberry and 2 half pints.
Then I had a few raspberries left and I added them to the blueberries to make two pints of blueberry raspberry jam. 

I am keeping an inventory this year of everything I make for myself.  I am up to 41 jars in all different sizes.  (this does not include what I made for my brother with his cherry tree)

Next up will be tomatoes and salsa!  I will have to see how the CSA does this week and what I get!

No comments: