About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hello Grasshopper

My daughter's good friend went to Mexico to do a Community Service Project working with orphans and disabled children with her church.

She brought us back delicious chocolate - all different kinds!  The box was emptied in a couple of days!

She also brought us back a delicacy from down there.....grasshopper!

Yes, I tried one.  It was salty! But really it had no flavor!  My son Dominic, thinks it tastes like dust and I would say it tastes like salty dust.

She brought home a bag-ful.  And she says they don't go bad!   One was enough for my palate, though!






Maybe if she brought home chocolate covered grasshoppers, I would have liked them more!!!!!

No comments: