About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, August 9, 2013

CSA Week 10.....already

Here is our list for this Friday:

Full share:
4 ears of corn
1 head of cabbage
2 bunches of hakurei turnips
1 bunch of carrots
2 lbs. of tomatoes
1 pint of grape tomatoes
1 lb. of beans
2 lbs. of potatoes
2 large eggplant
2 hot peppers
2 lbs. of cucumbers
1 lb. of yellow squash or  zucchini

I have asked for the cabbage and carrots as I want to make some cole slaw this week.  Elizabeth is heading back to school in another week and she has requested pulled pork and I always make slaw to go with it!    I would love to make some salsa, but we don't seem to be getting all the ingredients.  but we will!!

No comments: