About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Great Wolf Lodge - Part 2

We woke up on the second day and my sister hit the gym first and then I went down and by the time I was done, all three of the trips were up.  After breakfast, we went down to the lobby to have a Nature Walk.  It is done by the Great Wolf Lodge workers and the kids learn about the animals (bears, wolves, raccoons, squirrels, etc).  After that was over, we met Wiley - the male wolf character.

Then we went up to the room to pack up the car and change into our bathing suits.  The boys and I were in the water park by 10:00!  My sister and my niece wanted to go to the rope park first.  This time I got to use the hot tub for a little while, while the boys played basketball in the pool.  After we all did the lazy river, we went over to the other water park for the wave pool and kiddie area and the big rides again.  It was restful and relaxing!

Around 1:00, the kids were starving, so, we used the showers/changing room facilities - which were excellent!  We headed to the car to make lunch and got on the road by 2:00.

All in all - a wonderful mini-vacation that I recommend wholeheartedly!

No comments: