About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, July 18, 2014

Raspberries are ready

I picked my first batch of raspberries yesterday.  I didn't have time to make jam or jelly and I really only had enough for a small batch (about four cups).  So I ams waiting until tomorrow to pick more berries and I'll make some jam on Sunday.

So far this year, I have made mulberry jelly and violet jelly.  My plan is to not make as much as I did last year, because I still have quite a bit left.  I'm still working on the blueberry jelly from last year and it is just about blueberry season again!!!  If anyone needs jam let me know!



No comments: