About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Library Visit

It has been a LONNNGG time since I took a child to a Library program at the local library.  I actually forgot how fun it is!!

I had the trips one afternoon last week and we went to a Balloon/clown program and although we missed most of it (I had the wrong time), they got a balloon hat and got to play in the children's room.   I forgot how many toys they have for kids!!  Sometimes, I think the books play second fiddle to the toys!

Sorry that the picture did not come out great!

No comments: