About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Cheerleading and football

The trips are of age to be in the Pop Warner program of Tiny-mites.  Can I say they are.....

                                             Abso-freaking-lutely Adorable!!!

Brody and Bruno play flag football in this league and Cassidy is on the cheer squad and my sister coaches the cheer squad.....Too cute!   They had their first came this past weekend.  I only watched the second half.  Brody is the Center/nose guard and Bruno runs with the ball.  They seem to love it!!


No comments: