About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, September 15, 2014

Tag Sale

Last weekend, my sister's church had a HUGE tag sale in the basement of the church.  She had been collecting stuff (read: junk) for months and months from parishioners.  My pictures do no justice in showing the amount of articles for sale.  I was able to pick up some canning jars and a brand new tupperware bowl (extra large size) with a cover for a few dollars.





She made about $4,100.00 in 1-1/2 days for the church!   I am very proud of her and very happy for her, because she really worked hard!  

No comments: