About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Osbornedale State Park

Sometimes the best adventures can be found in your own backyard.

We have a wonderful state park here in our town.  It takes up about 1/4 of the town, actually.  But do we ever go to it?  Hardly.

Yesterday, my two sisters, the trips (of course) and three of my nieces took a nature walk on the yellow dot and the red dot trail at the state park.  It was absolutely gorgeous.  The sun coming through the trees, the pathways, the rocks....everything.

We found blue jay feathers for my dad, prayed a little, conversed and had an awesome time enjoying Mother Nature....Who knew!???

Brody found an arrowhead (or something that looks like one), the kids climbed trees and rock formations, I got stung by a bee and we found a praying mantis.  But it was all wonderful.  Others were  on the trail also, so it was fun.  I should have put the flash on my iphone, but I didn't realize it was so dark.












No comments: