About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Universal

Four weeks from today, my daughter and I will be on the Gringotts ride at Universal Studios in Orlando.  We have only been planning this trip for three years.......so, needless to say, we are both extremely excited!!

We are both Harry Potter crazy and we were there in 2010 for the soft opening of Hogsmeade and the Hogwarts castle - it was so much fun!  So when the plans for the opening of Diagon Alley were announced three years ago, we knew we would be there in 2014.  I wish we could have gotten there for grand opening in July, but the weather will be cooler in October and the crowds will be a little less (little!?).

Don't you just love Ukrainian Ironbellies....

I will do a full review after I return........



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rick promises to take me here one day and I can't wait! Until then I will live through you and your stories about your experience there!