About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The new addition

My dog, Cyrus, now has a brother.....at least that is what we are calling him.

My son, Dominic, just got an Olde English Bulldog.  (I have to put emphasis on OLDE).  I guess it is a particular breed!  The dog is considered to be Blue (even though he is gray) and is really quite adorable.  As a lot of you know, I do not touch dogs (I am not even a fan of dogs, even though we own one), so I didn't hold it or touch it, but it is so cute.  They drove to Buffalo, NY to pick it up over the weekend and we got to see it late last night.  They named him Blu!

Everything the dog has is blue...his bowls, his bed, his toys, his collar......He really is a cutie!  I will have to tell them to hide that cord (I just noticed it).  I don't want him biting on that! 

No comments: