About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Busy Day

Met the appliance repair man at 8:30 this morning - the oven needs a new burner. Worked all day. On lunch, I picked up my CSA, went to the tailor to have a suit and a dress altered (thank you, Sue), went grocery shopping for work. Came home after work, ate, went to my Library Board meeting at 6:30 and then worked at the church from 8:00 to 9:30. Came home and of course, there is laundry, dishes, mail, more laundry, etc....I had to blog, though and now I'm heading for bed. Oh and I just finished Jenna's book, Made from Scratch. Thank you, Jenna....

No comments: