About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday

I love Sundays....Got up to go get my daughter who slept at a friend's house last night, went and picked up Nonni and headed to church. After church, we did our usual...cemetary, my house to fold clothes and have Sunday dinner. I just brought Nonni home and now I'm headed up to college to drop off one son who came home this weekend and to see the other one who I haven't seen in months (or it feels like months).

Son number 1 is making me dinner, too! Ribs!

Oh and go Steelers!!! I love Sundays!

No comments: