About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, October 2, 2009

CSA

CSA - Community Supported Agriculture. I have always been a farm girl at heart, and now I have finally started my first CSA program. I get my first box next Wednesday (October 7th). I am doing the 10 week Fall/Winter program. If I really like it, I'll do it again next year in the spring.

This all came about as I was buying from the farmer's market a few weeks ago. I saw the flyer for CSA and became curious and started looking into it more. I love the idea....Farm fresh. Although, I have my own eggs everyday and my dad has a spectacular garden, I have been relying on the Farmers market and the Grocery store (I know, I know - Bad Maria). So this opporunity came up and I ran with it.

I can't wait to show off my first box...I have no idea what it will contain, but I'll post pictures....

No comments: