About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy Day

Started off the morning at our town's cheerleading competition. I coached for six years and I loved it (still do!) and I went and watched my sister-in-law's team place first - yippee!!! Came home and started cleaning and cooking. Got a great recipe for Beet Cake - yep - Beets! It is awesome, but I won't tell anyone what is in it. Let them think!!!

Then I started the Eggplant. Got that all fried up and made two trays of eggplant parm. One for Sunday dinner tomorrow and one for the freezer. Cleaned the house (as much as I could - not my forte) and then went to a church dinner with Thomas and Elizabeth. My dad did all the cooking and it was a fund raiser for the school. Elizabeth's friend came over so I'm just sitting down to watch the Yankee game with my guy and then I'll take her friend home later.

Tomorrow, I have to teach CCD in the morning, then pick up Nonni for church and then Sunday dinner and then pick up Elizabeth at school. She has Open House for incoming freshman. Then later in the day, I have my nephew's birthday party and it will be another full day.

Oh and it finally warmed up a little today.
Thank God for a wonderful day today and praying for another tomorrow!!!

No comments: