About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Naples






Four women on vacation in Naples, Florida for a girls weekend. It was the best vacation that I have had in years (sorry, my wonderful husband - :)) It was PERFECT....we kept saying the word Perfect...I know, I know, nothing is perfect but God, but let me tell you, HE made it perfect for us.
I could not have asked for better weather, better company, better friends, better anything.....It was wonderful, the stars aligned and so did the moon and the sun.....

I love you guys (Donna, Cindy and Theresa).....I could not have picked a better place or chain of events with you guys.

Thank you for making Girls Weekend absolutely FABULOUS...

No comments: