About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Zumba & Boot camp

If some one told me one year ago that I would be loving Zumba and Boot camp and doing them three times a week, I would have laughed.....First of all, I don't think I would have known what either was!!

My boot camp instructor works our butts off and my Zumba instructor(s) are just fun (and I work up a darn good sweat, too!). I don't think I've lost any weight, but my strength and endurance have increased four fold! Plus, I am still running. It's all good! And I love Zumba so much, I'm going to get certified to be an instructor. I'm not sure how far I will go with it (no time), but I think it will be great!

No comments: