About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cards

Friday night was our card night with some friends who love to get together, shoot the breeze, eat lots of snacks, have a few glasses of wine and just enjoy each other's company. We started out with eight women including myself and by 11:00 pm, there were 11 of us. We had a ball. We play Tripoley, LCR and Pass the Trash. No, we don't play for the profit, that's for sure...we only play for nickels or quarters, but we play for the camaraderie (I had to look up the spelling of that word!) :)

We have been doing it for years (five, actually) since I moved back to this wonderful town. I love my card friends and I wish I took some pictures! (of course, I remembered the camera when everyone had left!) Anyway, the next time we play, I'll post pictures.

Thanks girls (Andrea, Carla, Carol, Inez, Barbara, Melanie, Cindy, Diane, Kathy, & Danielle) and for a wonderful Friday evening.......

No comments: