About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

College Prep

My daughter and I spent the day in upstate New York.  We went to visit University at Albany and Siena College - two great schools (and my daughter even liked them!).  So far we have visited Central CT State University, Albertus Magnus, Stonybrook, Seton Hall and then the two of these schools today.  Next month is University of Rhode Island.  She won't look at Uconn because both of her brothers went there!?

I love looking at schools as much now as when I was looking with my older two boys.  I just wish the prices of colleges weren't so crazy!

And what did I get out of the deal today?  I got to spend the day with my best friend who lives up in NY.  Her and her daughter met us for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and came with us on the tour of Siena!  Thanks, Eva, for a fantastic, fun, warm day!  

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

How great that your best friend was able to meet up with you both! And a good thing you went the other day, while the weather was nice ;)