About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, July 1, 2011

CSA Week 5

Here is what we are getting today!

Full Share:

2 greenhouse cucumbers
1 large zucchini or 2 medium
2 bunches of radishes
1 bunch hakurei salad turnips
1 bunch of baby beets and greens
4 kohlrabi
1 head of green cabbage
2 bok choy
2 bunches of kale, curly and toscano
2 bunches of collard greens
1 head of escarole
1 head of red leaf lettuce
1 head of buttercrunch lettuce
1 head of romaine lettuce
1/2 lb bag of asian greens mix

My sister and I will probably split it right down the middle.  I am looking forward to the veggies and a new stir fry next week!  I love that it comes out different each time we make it!

No comments: