About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, October 14, 2012

First Fire, First Frost

On the night of October 12-13, 2012, we had our first frost here in my part of CT.

Last night, my hubby was watching a program on TV that I had no interest in, and I was cold!   It was 62 degrees in the house, so I decided to have a glass of wine and light a fire!  My fire place is in my dining room, away from the den where the TV is.  It was nice to just relax!



Blogging in front of a fire is rather nice!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Mmmm! What a wonderful way to stay warm and cozy on a chilly night! It's been quite a drop in temperature lately. Looks like you might be using the fireplace a lot this season!