About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, October 29, 2012

We are ready

Food is stocked, generator is ready, water is in the bath tub and in other tubs and water bottles are ready.  I have enough canned food and canned (from me) food to last a week or so.

I am not sure what we can expect, but they (news media) is saying that we are going to get winds and storm surges pretty bad.  I am not near the coast (but at the top of a very high hill), so storm surges will not be a concern for us.  The winds and the loss of power will be our nemesis.

I went into work this morning for about 1-1/2 hours.  I did what I had to do and now I am home and plugged into work, to work from home.

I am charging my phone, my computer, doing laundry and getting prepared.

I have two crock pots filled with pot roasts, potatoes, carrots and peas.  Dinner for tonight and tomorrow night.

We are ready!

I hope you are too!


No comments: